Starting Jan 1st, 2021, we will be removing PayPal from our system and it won't any longer be available as a payment option for our products or services.
To update your payment info, visit your account by following the instructions below:
1. Sign in to your customer console at https://dashboard.webhostingmagic.com/account/paymentmethods
If you are already logged in, you can view and manage Pay Methods via the "Payment Methods" page accessible from the Billing sub-menus within your dashboard.
At this location, you can view all of your saved Pay Methods, edit (update descriptions and expiry date), delete (if enabled) and change the default Pay Method used for automated recurring payment attempts.
2. Please select "Credit/Debit Card" fill in the necessary details and save the changes.
We also accept payments via Transferwise which allows for domestic wire transfers, ACH bank debit, and SWIFT payment.
However, there are conditions that come with using Transferwise and these are that:
- the order must exceed $300.00 USD
- TransferWise charges an additional $7.50 USD fixed fee which you are charged with
- payments may take 4–5 working days before we receive a notification for successful payment
Still, if you prefer to use Transferwise for your payments, please let us know so we can send you the details you need to make payments via Transferwise.
If you don't have an account with them, you can create one at https://transferwise.com/register2/
If you have trouble accessing your account or have any questions, please let us know by submitting a ticket